What to see:
– The Duomo
– 10 Corso Como (The Italian “Colette”)
– Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
– Leonardo da Vinci National Museum
– Marcorossi artecontemporanea
– Palazzo Reale Milano
– Fabbrica Del Vapore
Where to eat:
– Carlo e Camilla in Segheria
– T’a Milano
– Macha Cafe
– Aguacate Milano
– Flower Burger
– Bar Luce, a café designed by Wes Anderson for Fondazione Prada
What to wear:
– Something classy, fun and comfortable. For the look below, I chose to wear a Maje dress with AGL cowboy boots. I had the amazing opportunity to visit the AGL showroom and try many of their models. Words can’t do justice to how gorgeous their selection is.
What impressed me the most:
– It was my fifth time in Milan and every time I am discovering new places. This time, I was most impressed with the Magritte exhibition in Fabbrica Del Vapore and the Sølve Sundsbø exhibition in Palazzo Reale.
You shouldn’t leave Milan without:
Eating pasta for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. hastash eataly.